Help On Using Five Minutes Online Shopping Cart – Admin Tool – Sub Category Page
Sub Categories belong to a Category. Each sub category has one or more products under it.
This page helps manage sub categories and also add new products easily.
How to Add A New Sub Category?
- Click on ‘Add Sub Category’ link on the top right part of the page to add a new sub category.
- The ‘Add New Sub Category’ page opens up where you can add new sub categories.
How to Edit A Sub Category?
- Click on ‘Edit’ link next to the sub category you want to edit.
- The ‘Edit Sub Category’ page opens up where you can edit the sub category details.
How to Delete A Sub Category?
- Click on ‘Delete’ link next to the sub category you want to delete.
- A prompt confirmation message opens up asking you to confirm if you want to delete. Once you confirm, the sub category will be deleted permanently. Use caution while using this feature as it will delete the sub category permanently from your system.
How to Add A New Product?
- Right below each sub category, there is a ‘Add Product’ link. Click on this link to add a new product under this sub category.
- The ‘Add New Product’ page opens up with the category and sub category already selected. Here you can add new products easily.
What are the Up/Down arrows used for?
- Click the Up arrow to move the sub category up by one item in the list.
- Click the Down arrow to move the sub category down by one item in the list.
How do I filter and see only the sub categories in a category?
- Use the filter feature on this page to quickly pick a category to list only the sub categories under it.