Help On Using The Five Minutes Online Shopping Cart – Admin Tool – Products Page
Products page lists all the products that are managed in the system. From this page, you can add/edit/delete a product, search for a product, manage social media and also the priority of the product in the system.
How to Add A New Product
- Click on ‘Add Product’ link on the top right part of the page to add a new category.
- The ‘Add New Product’ page opens up where you can add new products.
Important Note: Once a product is added, it will show up on the front end only after inventory is added to the product. (Click the Add Inventory link next to each product to easily add inventory).
How to Edit A Product
- Click on ‘Edit’ link next to the product you want to edit.
- The ‘Edit Product’ page opens up where you can edit the product details.
How to Delete A Product
- Click on ‘Delete’ link next to the product you want to delete.
- A prompt confirmation message opens up asking you to confirm if you want to delete. Once you confirm, the product will be deleted permanently. Use caution while using this feature as it will delete the product permanently from your system.
How to Add Inventory
- Right below each product, there is a ‘Add Inventory’ link. Click on this link to add inventory for this product.
- The ‘Add Inventory’ page opens up with information prefilled for this product for category, sub category along with the product selected. Here you can manage the inventory for this product.
What are the Up/Down arrows used for?
- The Up/Down arrows are used for managing the priority order in which the item has to be displayed.
- Click the Up arrow to move the product up by one item in the list.
- Click the Down arrow to move the product down by one item in the list.
How do I search for a product
- Use the search feature on the top of this page to search for products in your system.
- Enter the product name or a part of it and click Submit and the list of products matching your search criteria is displayed.
- Alternatively, choose a category or sub category or collection or sub collection, to see only those items that match your criteria.