Help On Using Five Minutes Online Shopping Cart – Admin Tool – Category Page
All products on the shopping cart have to belong to a Category and a Sub Category.
This page helps manage categories and also add new sub categories easily.
How to Add A New Category?
- Click on ‘Add Category’ link on the top right part of the page to add a new category.
- The ‘Add New Category’ page opens up where you can add new categories.
How to Edit A Category?
- Click on ‘Edit’ link next to the category you want to edit.
- The ‘Edit Category’ page opens up where you can edit the category details.
How to Delete A Category?
- Click on ‘Delete’ link next to the category you want to delete.
- A prompt confirmation message opens up asking you to confirm if you want to delete. Once you confirm, the category will be deleted permanently. Use caution while using this feature as it will delete the category permanently from your shopping cart.
How to Add A New Sub Category?
- Right below each category, there is a ‘Add Sub Category’ link. Click on this link to add a new sub category for this category.
- The ‘Add New Sub Category’ page opens up with this category already selected. Here you can add new subcategory for this category.
How do I show/hide a category from the top menu?
- Use the check box next to each category to show or hide it from being displayed on the top menu on the shopping cart to your users.
- Check the button and a prompt message will appear asking for confirmation. Once you confirm, the category will be shown on the top menu of the site.
- Uncheck the button if you do not want to show the category on the top menu on the site. Once you uncheck it, a prompt message will appear asking for confirmation. Once you confirm, the category will be hidden from the top menu of the site.
How do I search for a category?
- Use the search feature on this page to search for categories in your cart.
- Enter the category name or a part of it and click Search and the list of categories matching your search criteria is displayed.