This topic is to provide an introduction to the concept of Five Minute Web Franchisees.
In conventional businesses, a product or brand can invite franchisees to sell their products based on a commission based incentive. The incentive is calculated based on the volume of sales done during a given period of time.
Similarly, in Five Minutes, we have a concept called Five Minute Web Franchisees, where you can become a Five Minute Web Franchisee, and sell products and services from across multiple carts in the Five Minutes platform, on your own website.
The advantage in Five Minutes is that once you bring in a customer, you get your commission for all purchases made by the customer in your cart, as well as any other Five Minutes cart across our platform, as long as you are a Five Minute web franchisee..
To become a Five Minute Web Franchisee, do the following:
- Sign up as a Five Minute Web Franchisee
- Select a set of products (remember to review their slabs to understand the commission you will get during a given period of time based on the volume of sales you bring in.)
- Web Franchisees are people who would like to sell your products on their website for a commission defined by you. Five Minutes team will enable the web franchisees to setup the website and also choose the products.
- All products on web franchisee sites will be visible to their customers with the same selling price as visible on your cart. In other words, the cart admin decides the selling price of the products across their main cart as well as all the web franchisee carts.
- All payments will be handled by the Five Minutes system and after the product is delivered and confirmed, the payments will be ready for release in the web franchisee portal and the cart admin portal.
Enable Cart For Five Minute Web Franchisees:
- Login to cart admin portal and Go to Manage Settings – Manage WF Slabs and setup the slabs. This is the commission amount you would like to give your web franchisees based on the volume of sales they generate during a given period of your choice. (Eg. In 12 months period, if they make x amount, you are ready to give y amount as commission etc.)
- Go to Manage Settings – Franchisee Settings and change Franchise value to 1 to accept Five Minute Web Franchisee invitations.
Review and Accept/Reject Web Franchisees:
- Once web franchisees apply to sell your products, you will receive an email to approve/reject the same. The web franchisees will not be able to sell your products on their portal unless you approve them. This can be made by logging into your cart admin portal and choosing Manage Settings – Manage Web Franchisees.
- Once you approve your products will be visible in their websites. Once they start selling your products, you will receive the order notification exactly the same way you get when the products are sold directly from your site.
- You can monitor the transactions made by web franchisees from Orders and Reports – Manage Web Franchisee Transactions option in your cart admin portal.
- As soon as the product is delivered, the amount will be available in the cart admin portal as well as the web franchisee portal to be used for future purchases on the Five Minutes platform or for withdrawal.
Please find below the steps required to setup the cart for generating GST related outputs (GSTR1A and GSTR3B) from the Five Minutes Cart Portal.
- Go to Manage Settings – Tax Settings and add the tax related details.
- Go to Manage Users – Vendors and add the new vendors for all services received.
- Go to Orders and Reports – Vendor Invoices and add the invoices received from vendors added in the previous step.
- Go to Manage Users – Registered Users and add the users to whom services were provided.
- Go to Orders and Reports – Offline Sale Invoices and add offline sale invoices for the users added in the previous step.
- Go to Orders and Reports – Reports and choose ‘GST Excel Downloads’ to generate the GST Excel Downloads.