We have defined a simple set of steps for all customization requests that come from our potential cart owners:
- Potential cart owners of Five Minutes Cart come up with customization requirement.
- Five Minutes development team studies the requirement and confirms if this will be useful for all the cart owners in our community and if it can be implemented.
- Five Minutes development team also prepares screenshots that is shown to the potential cart owner.
- Once the potential cart owner approves the screenshots, they can sign up for a yearly plan and becomes a cart owner. At this point, the customization work begins.
- When the customization work is completed, the cart owner reviews and signs off on the work. At this point, the changes go live on the cart owner’s site. This is when the annual billing cycle for the cart owner begins.
These customization changes will be implemented across the board for all the carts.
This process is in place to make sure we can handle those potential cart owners who are genuinely interested in becoming proud owners of our Five Minutes Shopping cart.